Paperback: 608 pages
Publisher: OUP Oxford; 5 edition (21 April 2016)
Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 3.6 x 18.8 cm
Introduction to Econometrics provides students with clear and simple mathematics notation and step-by-step explanations of mathematical proofs, to give them a thorough understanding of the subject. Extensive exercises throughout build confidence by encouraging students to apply econometric techniques.
Retaining its student-friendly approach, Introduction to Econometrics has a comprehensive revision guide to all the essential statistical concepts needed to study econometrics, additional Monte Carlo simulations, new summaries, and non-technical introductions to more advanced topics at the end of chapters.
This book is supported by an Online Resource Centre, which includes:
· Instructor's manual for the text and data sets, detailing the exercises and their solutions.
· Customizable PowerPoint slides.
· Data sets referred to in the book.
· A comprehensive study guide offers students the opportunity to gain experience with econometrics through practice with exercises.
· Software manual.
· PowerPoint slides with explanations.