Paperback : 616 pages
ISBN-13 : 9781292204574
ISBN-10 : 1292204575
Product Dimensions : 19.5 x 3.68 x 26.5 cm
Publisher : Pearson (1 Aug. 2018)
Language: : English
It has never been more important for businesses to operate within a framework of strategic planning and decision making. This popular introductory text teaches you how to make the best choices in managerial and other business roles.
This text is aimed at undergraduate students who wish to grasp key elements of management accounting and those seeking a foundation for further study.
New to this edition
· Expanded discussion of relevant costs for decision making
· Increased coverage of cost management in a competitive environment
· Increased coverage of inventories’ management techniques
· New chapter on managing risk
· More activities throughout the text to enhance reader interaction and to encourage critical thinking.
· More diagrams and real world examples to help illustrate issues and concepts